Monday, April 13, 2009

FREE EBOOKS




Some years ago,precisely year 2001, i met with a person who was visiting a psyochologist due to some personal problems.i had completed my graduation & preparing for some bank exams.he adviced me on several topics to prepare for exams.i was very much impressed with his knowledge.i asked him can he tell me how can i improve my personality & certain negative attitudes.he told me the greatest secret of my life perhaps anyone's life.

The secret is -BOOKS.

Books are really the true friend of man.it is said that books don't teach anything to us but it stimulates the hidden positive traits which are already present in all of us.

we usually come to know of our higher self only in the crisis situation.when ever we are faced with tough circumstance,based on our nature we react either positively or negatively.but remember we in most of situation react not act.


To act positively, we can take the help of self -help books.i am expressing this because in my personal life i faced certain situations where based on my nature i was reacting negatively.so, to come out of those negative traits i took the help of my best friend-books.

i think many of my friends will agree with me that books are true campanion of man.

On my one of searches on internet i came to a site which i felt valuable & i wanted to share with all of you.

The site is:click here


you can also visit here

No comments:

Post a Comment