Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yoga power

On the eve of new year i.e on dec 31,2008.I was preparing my new year resolution.i think everybody looks towards new year with lot of enthusiasm & many new year wish to do list,usually we call them new year resolutions.
This year i wanted to concentrated on my physical fitness.my field work as a executive demands a lot of stamina.so,i had to choose between a gym or yoga.so which one to choose ?
Something interesting event happened between jan3-jan8,2009.In our city,a great yogi visited on 6 days camp.He requires no introduction,he was shri Baba Ramdev ji.
My friend had taken two tickets for the camp.i could not attend first two days due to well known reason lazyness.somehow i decided to attend atleast one day.i went on 5jan.we started with yogic exercises & then pranayam. Believe me,i felt so light & refreshed that i decided to go rest the days.
I especially want to tell a little bit about the pranayam,though i am not an expert.i would like to share my personal experience.Shri Baba Ramdev ji taught pranayam,kapaal bhati & anlom-velom(all are sanskrit words of yogic asanas).These asanas are so effective that i got quick results.After few days of yoga i lost 3 kgs of weight.i felt so light & energetic.i am now full of stamina.one more benefit i got freedom from headache.i used to get headache because of eyesight.I have been doing yoga since then regularly.
I adviced many of my friends to join yoga & get benefitted.so this way i fulfilled my new year resolution by joining yoga.
For my all friends i recommend to visit here.
For my new friends i advice to go here to learn step by step yoga & yogic postures.
For my youth friends i recommend to go here to strengthen mind & increase decision making ability .
you can also visit here to know about various asanas.Bold
I think to keep both mind & body healthy,yoga is essential.

1 comment:

  1. People want a cure for the health care system,and yoga is an important possible cure.
    The american lifestyle generates an enormous number of sick people,and there is huge cost to repair them.
    yoga will be a routine offering in schools,hospitals,and the military.
    I'm inclined to believe that nurturing ourselves mentally,physically and spiritually is what the practice of yoga is all about.
    yogasanaforhealth

    ReplyDelete