Saturday, June 6, 2009

Prayer For Prosperity,Health And Wealth

A few days back one of my friend invited me to a spiritual prayer event on the weekand.On that particular day,I had visited near interior place for work.So,you can understand i was reluctant to go.


Somehow I made up my mind since i wanted to have some change for me & my family.We also wanted get refreshed for the coming week's work.




So we all went to the prayer.when we reached there,we saw some volunters were preparing diyas to be lighted for the prayers.My friend was one among the volunters. The prayer event was called as deep-utsava meaning lighting of diyas and welcoming GODDESS Mahalaxmi(GODDESS OF MONEY).


The significance of the deeputsava was to pray for all the mankind.Some 500 people prayed there not for only for themselves but also they prayed for prosperity,health & wealth for all generation to come.


SOMEWHERE i read that we are all interconnected at an invisible level.The moment we all lighted the diyas & started prayers,i felt expansion of my soul & started feeling connected to all.In that moment i felt that GODDESS Mahalaxmi is blessing each one of us.There is a kind of joy in giving & sharing with others.


We completely enjoyed the event and came back home refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment